Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- To make avocado vinaigrette, in a food processor or blender, puree until smooth 1 diced avocado, water, lime juice, sherry vinegar, salt and pepper.
- With machine running, drizzle in ⅓ cup canola oil; reserve.
- Just before service cut remaining 4 avocados into 12 slices each; brush with lemon juice.
- Per order dress 1½ cups baby lettuces with 1 tablespoon avocado vinaigrette.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
- Top with ⅓ cup reserved hearts of palm.
- Arrange 4 avocado slices on salad.
- Sprinkle with 1 generous teaspoon each kalamata and Greek olives, then 1 tablespoon papaya.
- Drizzle ½ tablespoon vinaigrette over salad.