Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Kernels from 3 ears corn, about 1 3/4 cups or frozen corn, uncooked
- 1 large avocado, firm but ripe, diced
- 1 ¼ Cups peeled, diced jicama
- ½ Cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp minced cilantro, optional
- 1 tsp wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp Sugar
In a bowl combine all ingredients; toss well to mix. Can be served immediately or refrigerated overnight.