- Preheat oven to broil.
- Put diced avocado into a mixing bowl, and stir in feta cheese, lime juice and black pepper.
- Add scallions, “bacon” bits, sunflower seeds and soy mayonnaise, stirring gently to combine.
- Stir in grape tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
- Spray tortillas lightly with nonstick cooking spray, and heat in oven until softened, for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from oven, and place each tortilla on individual plates.
- To serve, line each tortilla with whole lettuce leaf, and mound salad mixture on top.