Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibson Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 small head lettuce washed and chilled
- 1 ripe small avocado
- ½ cup bottled creamy Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Cut avocado lengthwise in half and remove pit then peel and slice crosswise into bowl.
- Pour salad dressing over lettuce and toss.
- Divide amongst individual salad bowls and serve.