Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Try this variation of a Mexican favorite.
- Entertain the Fruit and Veggie Way by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 12
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium onion, julienne
- 2 large green peppers, julienned
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1½ cups fresh tomato salsa
- 12 whole-wheat flour tortillas (10 inch diameter)
- non-stick cooking spray
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Lightly sauté onion and peppers.
- Cut avocado into 12 slices.
- Warm tortillas in oven; layer peppers, onions, one avocado slice, and salsa.
- Fold tortillas to enclose the filling and serve.