- Mix vinegar with the sherry and oil.
- Chop the dill fine.
- Add garlic, the onions, chiles and half of dill.
- Season the dressing to taste with pepper and salt.
- Add the cooked shrimp and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Mix the mayonnaise into the dressing.
- Fill avocado halves with the shrimp and garnish them with remaining dill.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.