- Heat the oil in a small pan and lightly fry the Onion and garlic until soft.
- Scoop out flesh and mash well.
- Stir into the Onion mixture and add the chopped parsley and lemon juice and season to taste.
- Heat the sauce, adding a little water if too thick.
- Serve the sauce hot with the fish, garnished with parsley and avocado slices dipped in lemon juice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.