Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 small head chicory or frisée
- 2 large avocados, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
Arrange lettuce leaves on four individual serving plates. Spoon the oranges over the lettuce, reserving the dressing. Top with avocado slices and red onion. Drizzle each with remaining dressing and garnish with cilantro. Serve right away or chill briefly.