Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix ingredients well and let sit until cold.
- Then knead until workable dough, adding flour as necessary.
- In a pan with olive oil saute garlic until medium golden.
- Add Lea and Perrins and chopped tomato.
- Bring to a boil and reduce until sauce has the consistency of gravy.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Add California chiles.
- Put into a blender and blend fine.
- Put the mixture back into the pan and add lobster chunks.
- Let filling cool off.
- In a bowl mix filling with grated manchego cheese.
- On a wooden board start working the dough with a rolling pin until thin (approximately ⅛").
- Cut into circles with cup or glass.
- Fill circles with 1 tablespoon of the mixture and pinch together with a fork or your fingers.
- Lightly cook in olive oil.
- Serve with Avocado and Tangerine Sauce .