Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Posted to www.sparkpeople.com by SparkPeople user POIFECT_NOT
- Number of Servings: 4
- 2 avocados
- 8 medium sized Roma (plum) tomatoes chopped
- 1 regular tomato chopped
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 or 2 chopped jalapeno peppers
- garlic about 6 to 8 tbsp or to your taste
- 8 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- salt to taste
- Set the avocados aside do not peel until ready to use.
- Chop all the vegetables and mix together with the salt and lime juice.
- You can add more or less jalapeno according to taste.
- You should let this mixture chill at least an hour.
- Then clean your avocados cut in half and serve the tomato mixture over the top.
Nutritional information Edit
- 213.7 Calories | 14.1g Total Fat | 1.9g Saturated Fat | 1.9g Polyunsaturated Fat | 8.6g Monounsaturated Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 62.8mg Sodium | 943.1mg Potassium | 23.3g Total Carbs | 8.9g Dietary Fiber | 1.4g Sugars | 4.3g Protein