Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Posted to www.sparkpeople.com by SparkPeople user POIFECT_NOT
- Number of Servings: 4
- 2 avocados
- 8 medium sized Roma (plum) tomatoes chopped
- 1 regular tomato chopped
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 or 2 chopped jalapeno peppers
- garlic about 6 to 8 tbsp or to your taste
- 8 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- salt to taste
- Set the avocados aside do not peel until ready to use.
- Chop all the vegetables and mix together with the salt and lime juice.
- You can add more or less jalapeno according to taste.
- You should let this mixture chill at least an hour.
- Then clean your avocados cut in half and serve the tomato mixture over the top.
Nutritional information Edit
- 213.7 Calories | 14.1g Total Fat | 1.9g Saturated Fat | 1.9g Polyunsaturated Fat | 8.6g Monounsaturated Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 62.8mg Sodium | 943.1mg Potassium | 23.3g Total Carbs | 8.9g Dietary Fiber | 1.4g Sugars | 4.3g Protein