Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a quick, easy, light, luscious dessert that is always a hit. Friends are always surprised to find out that the "secret" ingredient is avocado. The California avocado adds a depth of flavor that can not be replicated. This is a great last minute or after work guests dessert. Enjoy!
- 2 very ripe California avocado - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 very ripe pears - peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp dark rum
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 pinch cardamon
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Purée for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into individual parfaits.
- Chill for at least one hour.