Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 avocado
- 10 okra
- 100 gram(s) cucumber
- 6 mini tomatoes
- 2 package(s) chopped natto
- 1 sheet nori sushi seaweed
- 260 g white rice
- 40 g other rice
- 24 g soy sauce
- 2 g wasabi
Seaweed stock Edit
- Cook rice.
- Cook okra in boiling water about 20 seconds. Chop 8 of them. Slice 2 of them for decoration.
- Cut cucumber in 5mm cubes.
- Cut mini tomatoes in 8, cut all of them.
- Mix well the natto.
- By hand, break the nori sheet in small pieces.
- Mix all the above, leave it in fridge to cool.
- Mix soy sauce, 40ml seaweed stock and wasabi. Leave it in fridge to cool.
- Just before serving, (for the prevention of discoloration) cut avocado in cubes.
- In a bowl, serve some cooked rice, and on top, add soy sauce and wasabi.
- Garnish with okura and some wasabi.
- Make a seaweed stock by immersing several pieces of kombu (thick kelp leaves) in cool water, let it sit overnight.