Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can be either a delicious moist muffin or cake, depending on the pan that it is baked in.
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed genuine California avocado
- ½ cup buttermilk or ½ cup milk + 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp each: nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 8" x 10" pan, or 12 muffin pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35–40 minutes.