Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe serves 2 people
- Remove seed and skin from the avocado
- Purée the avocado with chicken stock and cream.
- Season and add Tabasco to taste.
- Add melted gelatine and fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into the moulds and allow to set in the fridge.
- Dip the mould in hot water for four seconds and unmould.
- Arrange on an hors d'oeuvre platter and garnish with shrimp, smoked salmon, caviar and pickles.