Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 package of ready pack baby spinach
- ½ package of cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 x 4 oz package of crumbled feta (Athenos tomato basil or peppercorn is best)
- 1 or 2 Hass avocados
- 1 or 2 thin slices of red onion (quartered)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Paul Newman's Parmesan-roasted garlic dressing (to taste)
- lengthwise slices of red pepper (optional)
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- Place spinach in salad bowl.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and place in salad bowl.
- With a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber lengthwise in a striped pattern (skin/ flesh/ skin/ flesh etc.)
- Cut cucumber in half (lengthwise), slice cucumber width-wise as thick as you desire.
- chop avocado into cubes and place in bowl.
- Add red onion, red pepper strips (optional), feta, and walnuts.
- Add salad dressing and cracked pepper to taste.
- Toss until ingredients are well mixed.