If you want a twist on the classic salad and love avocados and spinach, this is the recipe for you!
- Place spinach in salad bowl.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and place in salad bowl.
- With a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber lengthwise in a striped pattern (skin/ flesh/ skin/ flesh etc.)
- Cut cucumber in half (lengthwise), slice cucumber width-wise as thick as you desire.
- chop avocado into cubes and place in bowl.
- Add red onion, red pepper strips (optional), feta, and walnuts.
- Add salad dressing and cracked pepper to taste.
- Toss until ingredients are well mixed.