- 1 Pound graham cracker crumbs
- 6 oz Sugar
- 9 oz unsalted Butter, melted
- 4 ½ Pounds California Avocados
- ½ Cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 Pounds pure (no additives) cream cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 ½ Pounds Honey
- 14 oz Sugar
- 15 eggs, separated
- 5 oz Flour
- ¼ Cup finely chopped orange zest
- 2 Tbsp almond extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 quart + 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 Cups Sugar
- ½ Tbsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 24 orange slices
- 24 mint sprigs
Divide among 3 ten-inch springform pans; evenly press into bottom of each.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes; reserve.
Beat in egg yolks.
Divide filling among the 3 prepared pans.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour; turn off heat but leave cheesecakes in oven with door open for 1 hour.
Remove; cool at room temperature. (Do not refrigerate.)
Bake at 425 degrees F to glaze cheesecakes, about 5 minutes; cool at room temperature.
Chill at least 12 hours or overnight.
Just before service, cut each cake into 8 wedges.
Put 1 wedge of cake on a serving plate; garnish with a twisted orange slice