- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 pints whipping cream
- 2 pounds California avocados
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground white pepper
- 18 oysters, poached
- cooked corn kernels - as needed for garnish
- chopped cilantro - as needed for garnish
- thyme sprigs - as needed for garnish
- On low speed (take care not to create foam), mix eggs, cream, avocados, salt and pepper.
- Divide among 18 four-ounce ramekins.
- Put ramekins in a shallow baking pan; pour hot water around ramekins half-way up their sides.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 325°F until custard sets, about 25 minutes.