Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and saute 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add onion, and saute 4 to 5 minutes.
- stir in coconut milk, next 4 ingredients, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and avocado; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
- Serve over hot cooked rice.