Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
cottage cheese with diced avocado chunks, finely chopped Bermuda onion, Mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste. Excellent cold salad side dish or great for lunch or snack with crackers. Will make approx. 8 x ½ cup servings. Excellent cool summer salad for picnics. Can be refrigerated for about 4 days. Always tastes best the 2nd day after the onions have had time to flavor. 15 minutes start to finish!.
- 1 16 oz container of low fat cottage cheese (curd size optional)
- 2 small ripe genuine California avocados
- ¼ cup finely chopped Bermuda onion
- ¼ cup low fat mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Mix gently, refrigerate for a couple hours then enjoy.