Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 6 small ears fresh corn
- 2 poblano peppers
- all natural PAM vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp grated lime rind
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp coarse ground pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ½ medium-size purple onion, diced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 small California avocados, peeled and sliced
- Coat corn and peppers with cooking spray.
- grill corn and peppers in a weber charcoal or gas barbecue covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 °F to 400 °F) 10 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Cool slightly.
- Cut corn kernels from cobs; set aside.
- Remove stem and seeds from peppers, and coarsely chop; set aside.
- stir together lime rind and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add corn, peppers, avocado, onion, and cilantro, tossing gently.
- Serve with grilled shrimp, chicken or hamburgers.