Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 California avocado
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated Monterey jack jalapeño pepper cheese
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Cut up and mash the inside of a ripe soft California avocado, and discard seed and peel.
- Put this in a small bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of graded Monterey jack jalapeño pepper cheese add 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Use this to dip corn chips or put on top of salad or tacos or add to anything else.
- Takes about 5 minutes to make.