Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 (3.5 ounce) brie
- 3 large California avocados
- ⅓ cups shredded basil, divided
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Remove rind from brie, and chop cheese.
- Mash 2 avocados with a fork; stir in cheese and 2 tablespoons basil.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; loosen skin from chicken breasts without detaching it; spread avocado mixture evenly beneath skin.
- Prepare a hot fire by piling charcoal or lava rocks on one side in a Weber charcoal or gas barbecue, leaving other side empty arrange chicken, skin side up over empty side and grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350°F to 400°F) 45 minutes or until chicken is done (do not turn chicken).
- Process remaining avocado, remaining basil, broth, and next 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Serve with chicken.