Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 avocado
- 1/2 ripe, finely chopped tomato
- 1/3 finely chopped cucumber
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 Pinch(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 Pinch(s) (salt to taste) salt
- Carefully cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove seed.
- Remove avocado pulp from shell and mash in a bowl.
- Add other ingredients and mix well. Put mixture back into avocado shells.
- Serve alone or with chips or raw carrot and celery sticks.