Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 avocado
- 1/2 ripe, finely chopped tomato
- 1/3 finely chopped cucumber
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 Pinch(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 Pinch(s) (salt to taste) salt
- Carefully cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove seed.
- Remove avocado pulp from shell and mash in a bowl.
- Add other ingredients and mix well. Put mixture back into avocado shells.
- Serve alone or with chips or raw carrot and celery sticks.