Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 pints milk
- ⅓ cups fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp salt
- 6 pounds California avocados
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper - or to taste
- sour cream - as needed for garnish
- fresh tarragon leaves - as needed for garnish
- Combine milk, tarragon and salt; bring to a simmer (do not boil)
- Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
- Meanwhile puree avocado and lemon juice until smooth.
- When milk is ready, whisk in avocado mixture; stir in cayenne.
- Chill at least 2 hours to marry flavors.