- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and flatten to ¼ inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine avocado, goat cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper; mash until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over 1 side of chicken.
- Roll up and secure with wooden picks.
- Combine breadcrumbs, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, basil and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper in a shallow dish.
- Roll chicken in melted butter; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in shallow pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove wooden picks, and serve with Avocado Sauce.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.