Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Toddler Snack - 12-24 months
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 med ripe California avocado, seeded, peeled and mashed
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese and avocado until smooth.
- Add oil, milk, eggs and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until blended.
- Stir in carrots, and raisins if desired.
- Pour into lightly greased and floured 9x11-inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven.
- Set at 350°F for 40 minutes.