Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe By: TJ Hill - Appetites Catered
- Yields: 12 servings
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes — stemmed
- 3 avocados — skinned and pitted
- 8 ounces cream cheese — room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion — very finely minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic — very finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice — strained
- 1 teaspoon fruit fresh
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup tomato concasse
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 head butter lettuce — separated into leaves
- Slice tops from cherry tomatoes.
- Hollow-out with a small melon baller.
- Invert onto paper towels to drain.
- Combine avocados and cream cheese in a food processor.
- Add onions, garlic, lemon juice, fruit fresh, tabasco, and salt.
- Process to a smooth puree.
- Pipe into tomato shells.
- Pipe sour cream on top.
- Place onto a lettuce-lined serving platter.
- Garnish with sliced olives and tomato concasse.
- Serve slightly chilled.