Recipe By: TJ Hill - Appetites Catered
- Yields: 12 servings
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes — stemmed
- 3 avocados — skinned and pitted
- 8 ounces cream cheese — room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion — very finely minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic — very finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice — strained
- 1 teaspoon fruit fresh
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup tomato concasse
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 head butter lettuce — separated into leaves
- Slice tops from cherry tomatoes.
- Hollow-out with a small melon baller.
- Invert onto paper towels to drain.
- Combine avocados and cream cheese in a food processor.
- Add onions, garlic, lemon juice, fruit fresh, tabasco, and salt.
- Process to a smooth puree.
- Pipe into tomato shells.
- Pipe sour cream on top.
- Place onto a lettuce-lined serving platter.
- Garnish with sliced olives and tomato concasse.
- Serve slightly chilled.