Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded flat
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup fresh, minced basil leaves
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- ½ cup sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp cracked peppercorns
- Place the chicken breasts on a flat, working surface.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together, except for the peppercorns.
- Reserve half of the mixture.
- Divide the remaining half onto the chicken breasts.
- Roll up the breasts, tucking in ends.
- Place in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the peppercorns.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 45 minutes, or until chicken is fork tender.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut each breast in half.
- Place on a platter with the reserved avocado mixture.
- You may garnish the platter with fresh basil, lime slices, small tomatoes and avocado slices (or any of these in different combinations).