Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 (15-ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- 2 (6-ounce) packages shredded Italian cheese blend
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ Cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) jar oil-packed artichoke hearts
- 3 large California avocados, peeled and chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups whipping cream
- 1 ½ Cups shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- cooking spray
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic, and saute 1 minute. Add flour, whisking until blended; cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Gradually whisk in whipping cream. Cook, whisking constantly, 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
Layer one-third of noodles, half of ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 cup cream sauce, and half of avocado mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Repeat layers once, ending with remaining noodles and remaining cream sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake, covered, at 400° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes.