Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 (32-ounce) package reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 California avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add Onion and next 3 ingredients, and sauté 6 minutes. Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Gradually add broth, stirring constantly.