Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Because this recipe uses California avocados...it's definitely nutritious!
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ½ oz diced California avocado
- ¾ oz melon balls (cut in half)
- ½ oz papaya balls (cut in half)
- In a small bowl, blend the first 4 ingredients with a whisk.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon over the fruit mixture before serving, either as a snack or dessert.