Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Unbaked pizza dough shell, 9-inch
- ¾ Cup mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 4 oz California avocado, sliced
- 2 oz Dungeness crab meat, cooked
- 2 tsp Minced roasted garlic
- 1 Tbsp Red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ Cup mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 oz Pesto
- 1 Tbsp Fresh lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1 tsp capers
Bake at 500 °F until crust is golden and Cheese at center is bubbly hot.
Drizzle pesto to form a circle about an inch from edge of crust.
Cut into 8 slices.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Pesto Recipe - large collection of Italian Pesto recipes. Cooking tips and dinner ideas.