Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can’t decide on salsa or guacamole? Have it both ways with this dip that sounds as zesty as it tastes!
- 2 ripe medium California avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 large lime
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Toss well and maintain chunky consistency.