Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Turkey Canned, Boned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 cups turkey, drained
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup chopped red onions
- 1⅓ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- lettuce as needed
- In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Layer a plate with lettuce leaves.
- Portion each serving onto lettuce leaves; (optional) garnish with additional almonds.