Turkey Canned, Boned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 cups turkey, drained
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup chopped red onions
- 1⅓ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- lettuce as needed
- In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Layer a plate with lettuce leaves.
- Portion each serving onto lettuce leaves; (optional) garnish with additional almonds.