Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hall Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 8 ounces chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 8 ounces canned carrots drained
- 8 ounces canned green beans drained
- 4 ounces egg noodles cooked and drained
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a square casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine soup and milk and mix well.
- Stir in noodles, chicken, vegetables and salt then mix well again.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes.