This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hall Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 8 ounces chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 8 ounces canned carrots drained
- 8 ounces canned green beans drained
- 4 ounces egg noodles cooked and drained
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a square casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine soup and milk and mix well.
- Stir in noodles, chicken, vegetables and salt then mix well again.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes.