Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 can French-style or cut green beans -- drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup onion -- finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dillweed
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small skillet, cook bacon until crisp and brown; drain, crumble and place in a medium bowl.
- Add beans, 1 teaspoon salt, onion and dillweed; toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; whisk until well- blended.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours before serving.