Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large saucepan, combine the potatoes, thyme sprigs, and 2 tablespoons of the salt.
- Add enough cold water to cover completely.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to maintain a simmer and cook until the potatoes are just tender enough to be pierced easily with a skewer or the tip of a sharp knife, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes.
- While they are still hot, peel them. As each potato is peeled, cut it crosswise into ¼-inch slices
- Add to the hot potato slices the onion, remaining salt, sugar, pepper, vinegar, and oil.
- Stir gently but thoroughly with a large spoon to combine the ingredients.
- Before serving, heat the broth in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the potato salad and stir it gently just until the potatoes are thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with parsley or chives and serve immediately.