- 1 romaine or cos lettuce
- 10 g Red Desert Dust
- ½ chicken breast (sliced)
- 5 g corn flour
- 5 g vegetable oil
- 2 anchovies or 2 teaspoons akudjura (if no anchovy available)
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 – 4 black olives
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- croutons made from native flavoured breads
- 2 slices of emu prosciutto
- 20 ml Oz Lemon mayonnaise
- Wash the lettuce and chill.
- In a bowl mix the Red Desert Dust, cornflour, vegetable oil and chicken breast.
- Mix in well and chill.
- In a frying pan heat the butter, olive oil and at low temperature, fry the bread till golden then drain onto paper towel.
- Grill the chicken breast slices and add to a bowl with the lettuce, , emu prosciutto and Oz lemon mayonnaise.
- toss and place in bowl.
- Garnish with croutons and anchovies.