- Heat just a little butter in a frying pan and saute the Veal and Onions until brown.
- Drain the Veal in a Colander, then place into a mixing bowl.
- To the Veal, add the salt, Pepper, half the Red Desert Dust, lemon juice, Parsley.
- Heat the remaining butter in a saucepan and Stir in the flour to make a roux.
- Cook this for 2 to 3 minutes, then add the beef stock and milk. This is basically a Volute.
- Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until it begins boil and thickens.
- Add the Veal mixture to the volute and stir to combine them thoroughly.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and allow to cool.
- Then chill for at least three hours in the refrigerator until solid.
- When the mixture is solid, begin to roll it into bite sized balls.
- Add the remaining Red Desert dust to the breadcrumbs mix.
- Then roll the balls in the bread crumbs, and coat with egg and water mixture and then back into bread crumbs again.
- Heat the oil in a Wok or deep saucepan and fry a couple at a time until golden.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately with Mustard.