Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 500 g lean beef mince
- ½ onion -- finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup Heinz tomato ketchup
- 1 egg -- lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper -- to taste
- 6 hamburger buns — split and toasted (6 to 8)
your favourite burger ingredients — choose from Edit
- In a bowl combine the minced Beef, Onion, garlic, Parsley, Heinz tomato ketchup, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Season to taste and mix well.
- Mould into 6-8 even-shaped burgers.
- Barbecue or pan fry the burgers for around 5–7 minutes each side, turning only once.
- Serve the burgers on the Hamburger bun with your favourite salad ingredients.
- Top with a generous serve of either Heinz tomato ketchup or Heinz BBQ Sauce.