Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to ½ inch thickness
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- ½ cup prepared mustard
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Rub the chicken breasts with the seasoning salt, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until crisp.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mustard, honey, corn syrup, mayonnaise and dried onion flakes.
- Remove half of sauce, cover and refrigerate to serve later.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place the breasts in the skillet and saute for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Remove from skillet and place the breasts into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Apply the honey mustard sauce to each breast, then layer each breast with mushrooms and bacon.
- Sprinkle top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken juices run clear.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with the reserved honey mustard sauce.