Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 fish fillets
- 2cups plain flour
- salt and pepper
- 310ml beer -- (10½ fl oz)
- oil for deep-frying
- Dust fish fillets with cornflour.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper, add beer gradually, stirring well until smooth.
- Dip the fish fillets into batter.
- Cook in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with lemon wedges, tartare sauce and hot chips.
- Serves 4
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.