Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can deviled ham (4.5 oz)
- 1 T. horseradish
- 1/2 t. hot pepper sauce
- 1 T. chopped parsley or parsley flakes
- 2 T. black olives, finely minced
- 4 T. mayonnaise or enough to make a creamy mixture
- 6 to 8 slices bread or celery stalks
- In bowl, mix ham, horseradish, Tabasco, parsley, olive and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Spread on bread and cut into quarters or fill celery stalks and sprinkle with paprika.
Source: My Old Recipes