Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aunt B's Fruit Salad
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks drained
- 16 oz. can peach slices drained
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges drained
- 3 medium bananas
- 2 medium apples cored and chopped
- 3 3/4 or 3 5/8 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 C. milk
- 3 oz. frozen concentrate orange juice thawed
- 3/4 C. sour cream
- Combine fruits. Set them aside in a refrigerator.
- In small bowl, combine pudding, milk and orange juice. Beat until blended.
- Beat in sour cream.
- Fold in fruit mixture, cover and chill.
- Garnish with mandarin orange sections.