- Prick the aubergines with a fork and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180 °C / 350 °F / gas mark 4 for 30 minutes or until tender.
- When the aubergines are cooked, remove the skin while hot.
- Purée the flesh in a food processor with the garlic, oil, pomegranate juice, paprika and chile.
- Leave to cool, then serve with pita bread.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.