Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash and dry the aubergines, slice 1/2 cm thick, sprinkle with salt and put aside for 10–15 minutes.
- Drain any juices which are running from the aubergine slices.
- Put each slice in flour and fry for about 3–4 minutes on each side.
- Make a filling by mixing 4 eggs, Cheese, parsley and pepper.
- Place a tbs of the mixture onto half of the slices and cover with the remaining slices.
- Then dip the slices in the remaining 2 eggs (beaten), cover in breadcrumbs and fry for about 2 – 3 minutes on each side.