Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tabouleh made using cassava couscous
- 1 pack (300g) of cooked attieke (cassava couscous)
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, (4) sliced
- ½ green pepper sliced
- 1 fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- ½ red pepper sliced
- ½ yellow pepper sliced
- ½ cup fresh chopped mint
- 2 cups fresh chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- Mix the salad ingredients, including the attieke (cooked) in a medium bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and stir into the salad mixture
- Serve chilled or at room temperature