Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds chicken wings cut up, washed thoroughly wing tips removed
- 1 large bottle hot sauce
- 1 cube butter
- 2 tablespoons smoke hickory flavor
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1¼ teaspoons crushed garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups oil
- After cutting up chicken and washing, make sure chicken is dried off before deep-frying.
- Also, season the parts with a little season salt before deep-frying.
- Fry chicken parts for about 10 minutes per batch or golden brown.
- After you've cooked all of them, dry off all oil from cooking.
- Sauce: Mix the hot sauce with melted butter, salt and pepper, Worcestershire, smoke and crushed garlic in a saucepan until ingredients are mixed well; over low heat.
- Pull off stove and dip each chicken wing part in sauce and lay them in a casserole pan.
- Any left over sauce can be poured over wings.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Cover with foil when baking.