A traditional Amhari Ethiopian vegetable bowl.
- Peel all vegetables, cut into small cubes.
- Peel and mash the garlic.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add vegetables.
- Cover and saute 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger, turmeric, pepper and salt and mix well.
- Add the water, stir and cook over very low flame for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.