Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes
- 1½ tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ lb eggplant, peeled and diced
- 1 celery rib, diced
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¼ inch strips
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, minced or 1 tsp dried
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place half the tomato slices in the bottom of a lightly oiled casserole dish.
- Toss remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer into tomato lined casserole dish.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- 106 Calories | 7.1g Fat | 56% Calories from Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 1.7g Protein | 10.9g Carbs | 2.9g Fiber | 5.7g Sugar | 19mg Sodium | 2.6 Diet points
- Dietary Exchanges: 1.8 Vegetable | 0.1 Fruit | 1.3 Fat