Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes
- 1½ tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ lb eggplant, peeled and diced
- 1 celery rib, diced
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¼ inch strips
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, minced or 1 tsp dried
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place half the tomato slices in the bottom of a lightly oiled casserole dish.
- Toss remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer into tomato lined casserole dish.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- 106 Calories | 7.1g Fat | 56% Calories from Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 1.7g Protein | 10.9g Carbs | 2.9g Fiber | 5.7g Sugar | 19mg Sodium | 2.6 Diet points
- Dietary Exchanges: 1.8 Vegetable | 0.1 Fruit | 1.3 Fat